All Aboard by Samna Ghani


Book Blurb

Violet Osborne, a successful lawyer and workaholic, had given up all hope of ever finding a man she could love and trust. Things change dramatically for her when she decides to go on a dream vacation to Europe. Her idealist romantic notions had made her believe that the right type of man did not exist ... until she met the wrong type.... Or so she thought.

Reed Kendall, a handsome and dashing playboy never thought he would feel the need to settle down. Wealth and women came easy to him. His work was all he was really passionate about until he meets Violet. Seducing women had never been much of a challenge for him and he didn’t expect it to be any different with Violet... or so he thought.

Sparks fly as Reed and Violet try to resist each other... but some people are just too hard to resist.

Book Excerpt 

“Please go away,” she said very softly, trying to appear super controlled.
“Not before we’ve clarified some things,” Reed answered.
“Don’t worry. Everything is crystal clear to me. It’s not your fault, really. I was stupid enough to misread your signals. I should have known you use these charming tactics on all women,” she said. Her head pounded. She didn’t want to deal with this anymore.
“Violet, you didn’t misread anything. You have to listen to me please,” Reed insisted. He came close to her and she jumped.
“Please no, don’t come near me. You know the effect you have on me and I won’t let you exploit it anymore,” she said.
“I am not exploiting anything. Please Violet, calm down,” he said in a soothing voice.
He was still trying to play her. “Calm down? You want me to calm down? Reed, I am not one of your toys. I am not Nicole. Please leave.”
“Not before you listen to me,” Reed insisted.
“Fine. If you won’t leave, then I will,” she said and hurried toward the door. But before she could leave, Reed stepped in between. He pinned her against the wall, and held her arms tight. “Stop it. Stop fighting this,” he said softly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featured Author: J.C. Hannigan

Featured Author: Amber Daulton

Featured Author - Margarita Felices